Irina L. Reshetnikova, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor
ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS AND EXPERIENCE or POSITIONS and EMPLOYMENT
September 2006 - up to date -
- Professor of Marketing Department KNEU,
- Director of the French-Ukrainian Institute of Management KNEU
November 2004 – September 2006 -
- Professor of Marketing Department, International Institute of Business
October 2003 – November 2004 -
- Professor, Head of Marketing Department of Kiev National University of Trade and Economics
April 1999 - October 2003 -
- Professor, Head of Marketing Department of East-Ukrainian State University.
July 1989 - April 1999 -
- Associate Professor, Marketing Department of East-Ukrainian State University.
April 1986 - July 1989 -
- Assistant, Marketing Department of the East-Ukrainian State University.
1995-1998 - Post-Doctoral Study on Marketing, Kyiv National Economic University
1996 - Training Program for educators on Marketing and Management, Lion High Technical School (France)
1993 – 1994 - Intergovernmental Training Program on Marketing and Management, Université de ParisII (France)
1981 – 1984 - Post-Graduate Student, Lugansk Machine-building Institute
1978 - Masters Degree, specialization in Organization and Industrial Enterprise Management, Faculty of Economics, Lugansk Machine-building Institute
September 1999 - obtained a degree of Doctor of Science in Economics (Theme "Formation of Enterprise Marketing Strategy"), Kyiv National Economic University
December 1984 - obtained a Candidate’s Degree in Economics (PhD), Voronezh Polytechnical Institute
HONORS AND DISTINCTIONS
2001 - Award “For Excellence in Teaching” issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
CONTRIBUTIONS TO TEACHING AND STUDENT SUPPORT
(a) Organisational responsibilities
Head of Marketing Department (1999- 2004)
(b) Courses taught (Last 5 years, Include course prefix, number and title)
Marketing, Marketing Management, Strategic Marketing
POSTGRADUATE STUDENT SUPERVISION
10 post-graduate students were supervised. They prepared and defended dissertations and received the phD.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCES AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
2001 - awarded by grant of DAAD, conducted research for 2 months at Bremen University, Germany on “Strategic Marketing at the Industrial Enterprise”
Member of Editorial Board of the Journal "Marketing and Management of Innovations"